Treasury - Account Information
Transform your business processes by integrating real-time account balances and transactions
Why Use These APIs?
HSBC’s Account Information APIs enable operational efficiencies and enhanced visibility through real-time automation of your reconciliation and account management processes. This allows you to make more informed and timely decisions on cash management positions through real-time information.
- Real time information
- Industry standard format
- Available globally
- Integrate with existing systems
- Enables increased automation
Balance enquiry API
The Account Balance API provides customers real-time access to their Corporate Current and Term-deposit Account balances in an industry standard ISO 20022 format.
- On demand Balance Information 24x7 across your global account structure.
- Integrate with existing Treasury and Enterprise systems.
- Streamline master account funding and liquidity processes by gaining visibility of subsidiary accounts on demand.
- Consolidate multi-bank account reporting where 3rd party accounts are integrated with HSBCnet.
Transaction enquiry API
On a given date or time-range, the Account Transaction API enables customers to retrieve transaction entries booked to their accounts in an industry standard ISO 20022 format.
- On demand Transaction Information 24x7 across your global account structure.
- Automate transaction monitoring within your existing business systems.
- Resolve errors faster by validating transactions in real-time, reducing operational delays.
- Enable more informed and timely decisions on cash management positions through real-time information.